· Last year key economist and industry experts forecast Brisbane to top growth with about 22% over the next 3 years with other markets stabilising.
· Late last year and early this year Brisbane started recording growth. COVID impacted markets with most markets experiencing negative growth.
· However, local and interstate buyer confidence in Brisbane’s market is helping keep supply and demand in check and resulting in neutral to slightly positive growth.
· Additionally, for the reasons mentioned above, Brisbane’s market is forecast to rebound quicker than other markets.
· Some of the reasons: Brisbane has pretty much missed two uplift cycles. Also, the disparity between Brisbane and Sydney/Melbourne has never been higher and is unsustainable.
· Interstate buyers are trying to avoid local lockdowns and purchase property where COVID is mostly under control.
· We are related to a property development company and experiencing this first hand, though there is plenty of supportive independent commentary and hard data available supporting this.
· Some of the reasons: Brisbane has pretty much missed two uplift cycles. Also, the disparity between Brisbane and Sydney and Brisbane and Melbourne has never been higher and is unsustainable.
As we say…Why holiday where you can live!
Bluestone Property Management & Sales is the real estate agent that savvy Investors use when renting out their rental property/properties in Brisbane Queensland (QLD). Why because Bluestone’s Property Managers maximise the rental yield and minimise the stress involved in managing their units, apartments, townhouse and houses. Additionally, Bluestones Property Management Fees (commission charges) provide excellent value for money, so if things aren’t stacking up with your current agency give the Team at Bluestone a call.
Investment & Sales Regards,
Managing Director & Principal Licensee
Bluestone – Property Management For Wealth Creation
M: 0439 979 095 | email@example.com
3/269 Abbotsford Road, Bowen Hills Q 4006
Disclaimer The information provided by Bluestone Property Management is of a general nature only and is not intended to constitute legal advice under any circumstances. Individuals should consider their own circumstances before proceeding to rely upon any information provided by Bluestone Property Management. Whilst care has been taken in best practice advice provided, and the information contained in it has been obtained from sources that Bluestone Property Management believe to be reliable, Bluestone Property Management (including its directors, officers, employees and contractors) does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, completeness or fitness for purpose of that information. Bluestone Property Management (including its directors, officers, employees and contractors) accordingly does not accept any responsibility, liability, loss or damage whatsoever resulting from the use of the information provided. By using the services of Bluestone Property Management, Clients acknowledge that they have read, understood and accepted this disclaimer of liability.